Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Anti-Abortion Logic

Old 05-05-2005, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Yes you are if you believe that since not all religions are MAIN stream. And thats what you are missing here.
“Not all religions are MAIN stream” right, absolutely right, and I assume you already have numbers of the religious proportions in your country. And, I think you’re very much aware of what’s so called (the decision of the majority) –your constitution does solve a lot of the debated issues depending on this mechanism.
To leave an issue like abortion “optional” does force the “religious” perspective of a very limited segment of the society –those who are like you- upon almost the majority! –Don’t tell me that disbelievers and those “satanic” are the majority!

He is in some satanic religion last I talked to him. (What don't tell me you never heard of satanic religions? Or do you not concider that religion?) He switches around a lot but one of the ones he was in allowed abortions. It's justified by looking at it as a bunch of cells not a human being. Or in other words in a scientific manner! Shocker there!
OH yeah, and what is the “HOLY SANATIC BOOK” called? Lol……

Um no. You made that statement hence its your issue to prove right not mine. Pluss I don't want to do the research for you. Since maybe you'll learn something along the way. And for you to tell me I would deny things because it goes against my beliefs is hypocrisy at its worst.
So you’ve been a hypocrite yourself all the time! --- Remember, you started it, you started claiming that I “would deny things because it goes against my beliefs!.” –why to start yelling in the first time I say that to you?!

Yes your religion could be to shape society. But society as a whole in this MODERN era does not have to take the shape of YOUR religion. And thats whats GREAT about our constitution. Our constitution protects EVERYONES right to have their OWN beliefs and their OWN morals. As long as they don't hurt others they are fine. And, I believe our constitution is doing an AWESOME job protecting people to have a choice whether to have a abortion or not. Maybe instead of saying the constitution is failing us, you should look inside yourself first and see why you fail.
Do you want to know what’s “Great” about your constitution? ! –follow me….
Why do you think your constitution left Abortion –for instance- to be “optional”?! –since it could’ve used a mechanism like “the decision of the majority” to “DECIDE” whether it should be a right or not! Is it just to preserve your individual freedom, or it goes beyond that?
Using the temptation of “optionality” your constitution is emphasizing the wall it maintained to drop between religions, and at the same time, maintaining the credits it has to actually stay alive, by luring people like you with that temptation. Optionality is used as a shell your constitution is hiding behind to actually run a way from facing the very coherent position a religion –Not like your friend’s “religion”!- holds from such issues.
What your constitution dictates makes people like you raise up in an educational environment that makes their main priority focuses on this line “I Am completely free. I don’t have any restrains. I can do anything I want; I even can kill myself” A line that, to my mind, can put the most intelligent creature in this universe in absolutely nowhere.
Lured with temptation of “optionality”, people like you measure almost anything on the scale that tells whether that thing can restrain their so called “freedom” or not, and not putting the required emphasis on whether it is actually right or not.
This is what’s “Great” about your constitution….!
And believe me “unregistered”, you, and especially you, are way far to be able to judge what is “inside myself.” And yes, I do fail –from time to time- and I know exactly why I fail, and I have ability to admit my failures. Things you may have not practiced enough recently, because you think of yourself as a “perfect machine,” or so!
Clarification. (our constitution is not so far away from yours, from so many different angles).

What you can't read simple english? Or just don't want to admit that when dealing with humans nothing can be 100% sure for everyone since, heres the big shocker, everyone has a different body than the rest! Hence while something might be true for one person something may change and no longer hold true! This isn't rocket science.
Hye…. Where is MASTERING child bearing in your lines! –child bearing has its own rules, that I would think of you as an utter hypocrite if you say that doctors, scientists, and all those who are in the medical field, have MASTERED all of them, and that they can draw a time-line and point to a specific point of it claiming that giving birth would take place on it. All they can draw are some ranges on that time-line, that are more wide than to suggest any “mastering” of the whole process.

WRONG. Dead wrong. I'll give you one example off the top of my head. GAYS would hate it. Yep im sure gays would love living in your world. Or better yet "non-believers" that believe in pre-martial sex, abortions, drinking, smoking, and the list goes on and on. How could you even say such a comment like this? What drug are you on seriously?
WRONG. Dead wrong. In my society, which I think is more close than yours, to the one that has a “vivid mixture of religion, tradition, and laws/constitution,” GAYS would face more religious and traditional isolation than they might face in your society, where religions, and traditions have “surrendered” to the constitutional might. Simply, in my society GAYS are disgusted, religiously and traditionally! –so, NO, they wouldn’t love living in my world!

I figured it out you're on crack! You have to be, jesus christ almighty, go pick up a history book and then come back to me that religion doesn't force itself on other religions. Thats just pathetic!
Since religions were sent to all mankind on this planet, they, in their early times, had to break some “political walls” - the “regimes” that were thriving at that time, in order to actually deliver the Holy message to common people, like you and me, beyond those walls. Now, if think of that as “enforcing” then this IS what I call pathetic!

What a bunch of a assumptions you are making here. I know several girls that had abortions and I DATED one that had one. And none of them are living with that "dilemma". Its pretty simple actually it wasn't a kid yet it was a bunch of cells. And get this several of those girls are atheist and then some are even CHRISTIANS! And all from last I heard are doing very well. How many woman do you know that have had abortions?
Hye…
Consider a typical situation. A young lady and a young gentleman meet and sparks fly and they have an unplanned, unprotected but steamy and thoroughly enjoyable sexual encounter. Neither regrets it, but after cooling down a bit they both agree to leave it as a “happy memory”; neither is interested in marriage. But the girl gets pregnant!
The young gentleman, being a gentleman, offers to share the “least-cost” solution with her equally, and that of course is to have an abortion. Let's say it costs $10,000 plus some measure of trauma for the girl. They agree on a deal: he puts up $6,500 cash and she pays the rest.
Of course, for a dating guy, like yourself, it is not more than a bunch of cells! – it just can’t be more than that, or you will have to pay more! lol
For me, that was very comic & pathetic.
And about that dilemma thing, I would urge you to know something more about “Subconscious” –it’s a very powerful thing, you know.
Anyway…..

Wait I was wrong you're not on crack your on L.S.D.
Such stuff are not very much available around here!

Where do you come up with this stuff? Who feeds you this bull****?
Religion -which I don’t think you know more than the surface of it; the part of it, that tells, there are rules one should not violate. One like you wouldn’t compromise his “freedom” by inquiring after WHY those rules were set up, with the will to understand -you just don't want to understand!

What religion are you?
Islam.

None of the girls I know are "evil-people".
How do you know?! – how would anybody know?! Do you really know them?! I mean, you hardly DATE some of them for, what, 5 … 10 hour a week!
But, it is always this way; most probably, how steal once will steal again! And who kills once will kill again! .... those women -stupidly- accept to have the Potential!!!!!

You need to open up your mind and your eyes. Someone is lying to you about the world.
I’ll consider that!!!!

Seriously, I pitty you.
OH…I feel privileged! lol

Also if you think people shouldn't have abortions I suggest you start adopting every child that was not aborted but the mother couldn't support it, in your city. Why not put your money where your mouth is.
Hmmm ….. NO…. I wouldn’t do it; I don’t usually pay for other’s mistakes! –I would rather participate in a public financial effort to help lunching an institution that take on the burden of actually convincing those women NOT to take the abortion-“option” and even to help them financially.

So sad to see that people like you are still alive, in a country that is so educated.

IS IT!

Last edited by muddar; 05-05-2005 at 04:07 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:22 AM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by muddar
Islam.

How do you know?! – how would anybody know?! Do you really know them?! I mean, you hardly DATE some of them for, what, 5 … 10 hour a week!
But, it is always this way; most probably, how steal once will steal again! And who kills once will kill again! .... those women -stupidly- accept to have the Potential!!!!!
What the hell?

1: You are really Islamic? I do not believe that right now at least as normally you wouldn't say I am "Islam". You would say I am "muslum" or even "Islamic. You would only say I "Practice Islam". Just by the fact that you said that I do not believe you as much. What you say sounds like it comes straight out of a crazy-*** EXTREME christian right winger.

2: SO now you are saying that becasuse somebody had an abortion they are now on the same level as muderers? WTF mate, that is crazy. They do not even THINK on the same level as someone who kills another PERSON (not bundle of undeveloped cells!)
-Jeff
Old 05-05-2005, 07:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
What the hell?

1: You are really Islamic? I do not believe that right now at least as normally you wouldn't say I am "Islam". You would say I am "muslum" or even "Islamic. You would only say I "Practice Islam". Just by the fact that you said that I do not believe you as much. What you say sounds like it comes straight out of a crazy-*** EXTREME christian right winger.

2: SO now you are saying that becasuse somebody had an abortion they are now on the same level as muderers? WTF mate, that is crazy. They do not even THINK on the same level as someone who kills another PERSON (not bundle of undeveloped cells!)
-Jeff
Don't try to reason with the new resident nut job. It won't give you any satisfaction.

Last edited by SilverScoober02; 05-05-2005 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:10 PM

Its true. HellaDumb actually brings up some good points, and has some knowledge. This guy on the other hand, does not.
-Jeff
Old 05-06-2005, 12:15 AM

Yeah tell me about it Im sorty of missing HellaDumb right now. Shh don't tell him. This guy s a moron. I never knew that me dating a girl for 2 years = 5hours or 10 hours. Or how her being with the same guy before that for 3 years and some how while being on the pill and him using a condom she still got prego. Yep this guy is brilliant I better stop feeding the ignorant troll.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:51 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Two different things!- abortion, and war. War\killing can be justified when the “other side” behaves in a manner, that is harmful to a country’s land, or ones’ life. Abortion is not the same; you simply don’t have enough “prosecution” against that fetus to justify killing it –“constitutionally” speaking!

Have you ever been a practicing religious individual through your life-time so far?! –you see, this is the only notion, for me, that would make me think of you as “eligible” to claim that there is hypocrisy inherited in, only, the religion that you’re practicing. Otherwise, you’re not eligible for such a claimer!

You're either: A) on freebase cocaine (aka CRACK) or B) an 8th grade smarta$$ who has as good a grasp of language as Mike Tyson.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:53 PM

*Waits and sees if the guy will ever post here again*

*Grabs popcorn*
Old 05-13-2005, 05:49 AM

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا وَإِنْ يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا حتى إِذَا >
جَاءُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلا أَسَاطِيرُ الأوَّلِينَ
<
صدق الله العظيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

<Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, So they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the signs, not they will believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee, they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients.">

Al-Qur'an, Chapter/Sura 6 (Al-Anaam), verse 25.

The verses:
Al-Qur'an, Chapter/Sura 17 (Al-Isra), verse 46.
Al-Qur'an, Chapter/Sura 18 (Al-Kahf), verse 57.
Are almost the same

Guys….!

I could foretell it would be this way in the end! I could do that ever since I first posted my first post.

Now, it is way far from the main issue. And, my exam will start in early June, so I don’t have more time…I might get back after the exams end.... in ... late June!

Last edited by muddar; 05-13-2005 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:02 AM

Arabic looks so cool!
Old 05-13-2005, 10:19 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
What the hell is that guy talking about?
Old 05-13-2005, 10:52 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport

Guys….!
Whhat...... !