Official: Mt. Hammy Caravan Org

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 03:16 PM

Car Info: 08 impreza OBS
Well, if milpitas is out of the question then I can look around and ask. Ill see what I can do.

If bam wasnt on sunday, you guys would of been more then welcome to park at my church. It has a lot of parking too.

The reason I'm not a fan of gmall is cause that place gets packed. But it may not be in the morning, never been to the mall that early
Old 07-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
To be honest, I think to beable to do a group photoshoot before caravaning up the road will require some sort of approval. With this many cars, it will be almost impossible to not attract attention even from the public view. I'll look around too.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Heedz
To be honest, I think to beable to do a group photoshoot before caravaning up the road will require some sort of approval. With this many cars, it will be almost impossible to not attract attention even from the public view. I'll look around too.
Would a large car group attract that much negative attention? As long as no one does anything stupid then were ok right? Never had a large crowd photoshoot before Lol
What do you guys think the minimum of spots we would need/prefer for the meet up?

I found a couple places:
Costco on hostetter
Lowes next to the 880 highway
Frys next to 880

Last edited by Navysesal; 07-08-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Originally Posted by Navysesal
Would a large car group attract that much negative attention? As long as no one does anything stupid then were ok right? Never had a large crowd photoshoot before Lol
What do you guys think the minimum of spots we would need/prefer for the meet up?

I found a couple places:
Costco on hostetter
Lowes next to the 880 highway
Frys next to 880
Lowes I think is the better option because no one ever goes there. Lot is pretty big.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:47 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX Limited (sold 2009 WRX beast)
Santa Rosa Caravan
Best Buy
1950 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa

I will lead, and I also have a co-leader too
Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Navysesal
Would a large car group attract that much negative attention? As long as no one does anything stupid then were ok right?
Doesn't matter group of cars always brings negative views, even if were not doing anything wrong. It's just how the car culture developed into other people's minds.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
updated the Sac Caravan

https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacram...6/#post3262855

Sacramento Caravan
Date: September 16, 2012
Arrival Time: 7:30 am
Departure Time: 8:00 am
4100 Northgate Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
Old 08-18-2012, 12:49 PM

Meet time 9am departure at 9:45am
Old 08-22-2012, 09:48 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
so i know heedz is doing the penninsula meet, but im going to try to get a little mini meet for mvla/SV/SJ caravan up. id be so down to meet up with penn crew at 9, but i wouldnt want to drive up the opposite direction and back. or try to meet up with the big group on the way. lol. so, im seeing if anyone in between Palo Alto and San Jose would want to meet in Los Altos, Mountain view area for a caravan. details arent set as i just today was looking through the boards and came up with this idea.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
so i know heedz is doing the penninsula meet, but im going to try to get a little mini meet for mvla/SV/SJ caravan up. id be so down to meet up with penn crew at 9, but i wouldnt want to drive up the opposite direction and back. or try to meet up with the big group on the way. lol. so, im seeing if anyone in between Palo Alto and San Jose would want to meet in Los Altos, Mountain view area for a caravan. details arent set as i just today was looking through the boards and came up with this idea.
like i've said before, i don't really care about the distance as long as i get to meet up i am down to drive to mountain view area to convoy. count me in good sir
Old 08-22-2012, 10:29 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
You guys gotta start getting the caravans set up. The start time of the event is posted so you should be able to lock in times to meet and leave.

My advice is that you have a central meet location. I would say that all show cars should meet there if they can and leave first. That way they'll get in to the park ahead of the main pack and be able to get parked up front in one place without us having to run too much interference.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
You guys gotta start getting the caravans set up. The start time of the event is posted so you should be able to lock in times to meet and leave.

My advice is that you have a central meet location. I would say that all show cars should meet there if they can and leave first. That way they'll get in to the park ahead of the main pack and be able to get parked up front in one place without us having to run too much interference.
remind me which is the main pack. and what time was said main pack expected to get to teh park?
Old 08-22-2012, 10:35 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Wherever the central meet location is determined by you guys. Dave and Busters and that high school have been discussed. I'd suggest D/B over the high school.

I will not be at either so someone needs to head this up. I have to be at the location way early to get things set up and do my best to keep non meet folks from parking in the main lots nearest the event.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Wherever the central meet location is determined by you guys. Dave and Busters and that high school have been discussed. I'd suggest D/B over the high school.

I will not be at either so someone needs to head this up. I have to be at the location way early to get things set up and do my best to keep non meet folks from parking in the main lots nearest the event.
ok. im trying to get my own little group going. but ill be there before 11. what time you suggest to be there? i know u were saying get there early to not cause interference. this is my first time going out to this. ive led before, but not to this event.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
ok. im trying to get my own little group going. but ill be there before 11. what time you suggest to be there? i know u were saying get there early to not cause interference. this is my first time going out to this. ive led before, but not to this event.
you said mountain view area right? if you want to go closer to the san jose/ milpitas area.

775 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose, CA

This spot was what we were talking about earlier.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=7...=h&mra=ls&z=12

Last edited by Navysesal; 08-22-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quick Reply: Official: Mt. Hammy Caravan Org